Monday, February 2, 2009

Sooner Or Later Every Good Salesman Must Admit That He Needs Professional Help To Become Great

Writen by Lance Winslow

For most of my youth I had been in business and ran companies, expanded and kept going. So, you could say I have met a number of salesmen in my day, selling me stuff and working for me in our sales departments and blitz marketing teams. One thing I always found fun was all the high-energy and ego, but in the end one thing is true about all this and that is that sooner or later Every Good Salesman must admit that he needs professional help to become Great.

Oh sure, you can parade around as if you have arrived and even post some great sales figures year after year, but you will not know greatness until you learn from the greatest mentors. My best advice after years of reviewing the sales performances in our company and observing those who sold to our company is that those who took their jobs seriously and got professional help, went to sales seminars, read books, listen to tapes and watched videos, well those are the ones who accomplished the most over time.

Stop beating your head against the wall and please just ditch the ego for a few minutes and here me out. If you will seek professional help in your sales career you will succeed beyond your wildest dreams and learn to enjoy all there is to love about sales even more. I stake my reputation and success as a businessman to these words so please consider all this in 2006.

"Lance Winslow" - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/wttbbs/

No comments: