Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sales At Mortuaries Matter

Writen by Lance Winslow

Some people think that sales are a dead end job. Could be who knows, in fact I once talked this over with a salesman who sold caskets and they said that; It is a dead job, but someone has to do it! Of course he was making a joke, but let us consider the incredible sub-sector industry of death and selling of caskets.

They have caskets now with cell phones incase the person wakes up he or she can call for immediate excavation or perhaps call and tell of their last goodbyes? In fact he said they guarantee the batteries for 20-years just in case? In case of what a poltergeist? Scary stuff, but it is an emotional roller coaster for many and in that time of need the requests they get are as crazy as the loved ones of the deceased, states of mind.

He said; hey do not look at me, I am just giving the people what they want and that is my job. Indeed and I suppose he is correct. He explained the product and really I was not buying anything. Actually I had stopped in to sell them on some fleet washing services for their limo, hursts and company cars, etc. I was simply helping a new franchisee in our company build his car-washing route (Carwashguys.com).

The salesman told me these new caskets are guaranteed to be air-tight for over 20-years. Wow, that is pretty incredible to say the least. It is so fascinating all the dead jobs there are in sales these days? Who comes up with all this stuff anyway? Consider all this in 2006.

"Lance Winslow" - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/wttbbs/

medical health hospital

No comments: